Magnifying glass for scuba divers
The magnifying glasses are used by divers from the sand holes in Groningen, the Netherlands to the seas at the Philipines. They are used by marine biologists, in the off-shore and for varying explorations.
By using an aspherical lens with a diameter of 11 cm the image distortion is minimal. This underwater magnifier is rugged and will be delivered with a snap hook made out of stainless steel.
The product photos show the superb image quality of the magnifying glass.
Features of the diving magnifying glass
- The magnifying glass magnifies underwater as well as above
- Aspherical lenses are used, reducing image distortion
- It is possible to look through the glass with both eyes
- Good grip, even while wearing gloves
- The magnifying glasses offer good image quality up to the rim
- Limited replacement of reading spectacles
- Sea-water proof. The material is glass, plastic and stainless steel
- Almost neutral buoyancy in sea-water
- This generation of magnifying glasses have a thickness of only 3.5 cm
- Every magnifying glass is tested for one hour under 60 PSI hydrostatic pressure
- Delivered with cord and clamp
- Attachment hole at the end of the grip
- Large focus distance, about equal to the diameter
- Unlimited possibilities. Ever seen a seahorse blink at you?
Learn more about the history of this underwater magnifier for divers
There are no reviews yet.